Sunday, April 27, 2008

COMMUNIQUES FROM A DEAD MAN

Dateline: Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Location: Deep inside a prison cell in Florida

I've been told that blogs should just be a couple paragraphs long, so that thousands of people will read them, post comments, catch on fire in cyberspace, tell all their friends about it, click on the "donate" button, & do like Barack Obama's supporters, send millions of dollars for the freedom campaign, raise the hue & cry, petition Governor Charlie Crist, Alex Sink, Bill McCollum, & Charles Bronson to sign the papers & kick me out of here.

So that's what I'm going to do - give you two paragraphs & shut up. "The Norman Partnership, Inc.," a Florida not-for-profit corporation, is spearheading the efforts to educate the public on the issue of wrongful conviction, & I am their first poster child. There will be more. This has been an incredible educational experience for me already, & as we prepare the first "online clemency application," I pray that you will sign up, join with us, go to the web site, & FREE CHARLIE NOW! Thanks, & good night.

Charlie Norman

No comments: